gatherings venue pricing guide
2018 Introductory* Rates!
Monday-Thursday weekday pricing explained…
The week day rental can be split from the week night rental. We have done this so that you can host educational/business meetings by day and social gatherings by night.
Day rental hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Night rental hours are from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- The building itself may also be split into two size options during the weekdays.
- We have a “main floor only” rental fee of $250 for either day or night time slots.
- We also have the “whole space” rental fee. It includes the main floor, PLUS the second floor and is $350 for either day or night time slots. (Sorry, the second floor is not available to rent individually/separately.)
- If you need the entire weekday AND night for your event, we offer a reduced rate:
- The “main floor only” for the whole day (8:00 AM to 11:00 PM) would be $400.
- Renting the “whole space” for the whole day (8:00 AM to 11:00 PM) would be $600.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holiday** pricing explained…
Weekend days are available as “whole space” rentals ONLY (days cannot be split in half).
- Friday rental rate is $700. Rental times start at 8:00 AM and run until Midnight/12:00 AM. (10:00 PM is quiet time per the City of Lynden Ordinance Board.)
- Saturday & Holiday rental rate is $900. Rental times start at 8:00 AM and run until Midnight/12:00 AM (10:00 is quiet time per the City of Lynden Ordinance Board.)
- Sunday rental rate is $600. Rental times are reduced on Sundays due to our neighboring churches/observing the quiet time of Sundays. Rental times are 12:00/Noon to 11:00 PM. A small crew of people are allowed to be in the space setting up by 10:00 AM. However, the event cannot actually start until noon due to parking restrictions from our neighboring churches.
Damage Deposit & Rental Security:
A damage deposit, rental down-payment and other various paperwork is due at the time of booking.
A (refundable) damage deposit in the amount of half your rental fee is due at time of booking. The deposit will be refunded 14 days after the event, as long as the venue (and all it’s contents) are in the same shape as they were when you came. See our “Terms and Conditions” paperwork for more info on cleaning expectations***.
A partial rental payment will also be due to secure your date. A down-payment of half your rental fee will be due at the time of booking. This is a NON-refundable fee. The remaining rental fee will be due 30 days before your event date.
Proof of renter’s insurance will also be required 14 days before the event.
A signed copy of our “Rental Agreement” is also required to secure your date at the time of the booking.
Forms of payment accepted are:
- Cash or Personal check (Whatcom County Only) issued to Grandiflora Home and Garden LLC.
- Cashier’s Check issued to Grandiflora Home and Garden LLC.
- Visa, Mastercard & Discover. Note: a $25.00 processing fee is added to each card transaction.
- Checks can be made out to and be dropped off/ mailed to:
- Grandiflora Home and Garden LLC
719 Grover St.
Lynden, WA 98264
Please call (360)318-8854 to find out more how to process Credit Card payments.
If you need to cancel your reservation within 48 hours of booking, your deposit and down payment will be refunded, less a $50 booking fee.
* Introductory rates are subject to change at any time; book soon for best selection.
** Gatherings’ Holidays consist of New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
*** Special hiring arrangements can be made in advance for cleaning services; see the “Terms and Conditions” paperwork for more info.
Please click here to see our terms and conditions.